I was truly delighted and honoured when I was nominated for the “One Lovely Blog Award”, not just once, but twice!! A huge thanks to both the bloggers, Vivian Vedder, who has an amazing travel blog at Where God Takes Me , and J. E. Lattimer, who experiments with art and words at Arcane Arrangements and Fictional Machines respectively. Thank you so much.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link.
- List seven things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire.
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.
Seven things about me:
1. I am a very staunch vegetarian, and have tried persuading people to give up meat all my life.
2. I have learnt classical music (Carnatic) for 13 years, and have also given stage performances.
3.I have been video-graphing animals for the last seven years, while on trips into the wild with my dad.
4. It is my dream to learn to play the guitar well enough so as to be able to play the piece in Michael Jackson’s “Beat It” flawlessly!! I’ve a loooong way to go though…
5. Sports and I are a perfect example of chalk and cheese!!
6. I have always wanted to have a dog- a golden retriever named Buddy.
7. I am terrified of elephants!! (But i love them when they don’t charge)
Here are my nominations for the One Lovely Blog Award:
Thank you once again!!