After a refreshing month, spent in the company of my books and family, away from the clutches of the cyber world, it is indeed good to be back again… Back to the family of bloggers that I have missed. As the first post of this new year, I would like to thank all the bloggers who have been a part of this journey of mine, right from when I first entered this blogging community six months back, happy to have found a platform to showcase my articles in. I would like to thank you all for your constant encouragement, which spurred me on to write more and better. And so, I would like to repay you for the kindness that you have shown me, and for readily accepting me as a part of your community…
I would also like to thank Snigdha, who has a very informative and interesting travel bog, for nominating me for “The Illuminating Blogger Award”.
Next, I would like to thank Anil Cm, also a wonderful photographer who takes us along with him on his travels through his beautiful pictures, for nominating me for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”.
The rules of the award are,
1. Display the award logo on your blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. State 7 things about yourself :
- I am currently pursuing my under graduation in Computer Science Engineering, in India.
- My aim in life is to visit every nook and corner of the world before all the beauty is destroyed by mankind.
- Ever since I did scuba diving last month, I have been wanting to get a PADI certificate!!
- Buying new books and setting my hands on them is my personal favourite drug.
- I am excessively possessive of the things I love, which unfortunately includes a few human beings too!!😉
- I am addicted to my mobile phone, like every teenager now!!
- The blogging world has definitely opened a lot of horizons for me, and made me a better person as a whole.
4. Nominate other bloggers for this award and link to them.
Finally, I would like to thank Kat B, who has a wonderfully illustrated and informative blog, for nominating me for the “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award”.
The rules for receiving this award are as follows.
- Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
- Answer 10 questions.
The Questions to be answered:
- Your favorite color? Black
- Your favorite animal? Elephants
- Your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Ice tea
- Facebook or Twitter? Facebook.
- Your favorite pattern? Anything that has small flowers in it.
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Giving presents.
- Your favorite number? 7
- Your favorite day of the week? Obviously, Friday (I can look forward lazily towards the weekend)!!
- Your favorite flower? Water lily
- What is your passion? Books, Travel and Music.
3.Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
4.Include the award logo within your blog post.
5.Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
Thank you all once again, and wishing you a very happy and prosperous new year!!🙂